The Professional Mentor:
- Diploma in Professional Mentoring
- Upskill: from Coach to Mentor
This training aims to ensure that executive mentors have the same level of professional competence that is expected of effective executive coaches.
The transition to mentor programme is aimed at experienced executive coaches, who want to be able to use mentoring as well.
Both programmes emphasise the role of mentor as non-directive, valuing wisdom and experience, but using them to help clients with the quality of their thinking (i.e. not telling them what to do).
(*): Supervision benefits for the mentor:
- Personal burn out prevention,
- Acknowledgement of successes,
- Demonstrating skills/ knowledge,
- Discovering of blind spots,
- Revealing own patterns of behavior,
- Developing mentoring skills,
- A quality control process,
- Providing a new angle on an issue.
Team coaching is a very fast growing area.
A basic training on Team Coaching.
An alternative choice, customized on the company’s profile, is the following:
- One day briefing (Introduction)
- 3-day foundation course (Foundations)
- 9 day certificate course (Diploma)
The Team Diagnostic™ is a unique approach to working with teams because it regards the team as a dynamic “system”. A team is a living and dynamic entity with its own personality, spoken and unspoken rules, vision, blind spots, even moods.
Your team can now receive clear, specific feedback from an anonymous survey of selected stakeholders. TheTeam 360 View™ gives you measurable feedback that will point the way to better team performance.