Advanced Diploma in Personal & Executive Coaching.
January 2014 intake (4th Cycle).
The Advanced Diploma in Personal & Executive Coaching is unmatched in Greece or Europe for its depth and breadth of content and quality. You can be assured when you sign up for our Advanced Diploma that you are fully supported by a team of professionals who will provide you with a learning experience of the highest standard.
This programme is recognized by the:
1. European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) at Practitioner level
2. International Coach Federation (ICF) as ACSTH program towards a portfolio application for an ACC credential
3. International Institute of Coaching (IIC)
4. Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
This course consists of 6 modules and will be delivered through 6 workshops with experiential elements. All workshops have a 2-day duration and run once a month.
This diploma can lead to a Master (MSc) in Coaching and development.
A unique element of this program is that you can also study online with Kingstown College’s e-learning site which provides you with 24/7 access with full support of:
- Coaching Toolkit
- Power Points
- Knowledge Reviews
- Online Support
This feature of this programme, which is offered by no other college in Europe, means that all students studying in the classroom will be provided with access to all e-learning materials.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is appropriate for:
• Managers/ Directors and leaders who are, or want to be significantly involved in organizational coaching and mentoring.
• Individuals wishing to take the first steps into independent coaching practice.
• Executives who provide in‐house coaching in their organization.
Contents of the programme
Module 1 The Essential Spirit of Coaching
Innovative Coaching Tools
Powerful Questioning Techniques
Appreciative Enquiry & Feedforward
Module 2: The Art and Science of Coaching
101 focus areas
Mind power and self awareness
Module 3 Coaching Competencies
NLP Process for change
Three Step Coaching Technique
Module 4 Organizational Focus
Executive Coaching Toolkit
Organizational Analysis Tool
Module 5 Cognitive Behavioral Perspective
Cognitive Behavioral Coaching
Automatic Negative Thoughts
Rational decision making
Assessment and development planning process
Module 6 Systems, strategies and approaches
Career management tool
80% attendance is compulsory in order to achieve your Diploma, however we would urge you to commit to 100% attendance due to the nature of this unique programme.
- You will coach a Peer for four coaching Sessions
- You will in turn be coached by a Peer for four coaching Sessions
- You will coach outside the workshop on a pro bono basis and keep a record of these sessions (four sessions). Your client will be expected to provide you with a Testimonial for this coaching.
- You will complete an assignment of 3,000 words linked to the theory of coaching and one book review for each module (6 in total) all of which you will present to the external evaluator for assessment.
- You will be expected to keep a reflective journal for the duration of the Course.
Finally, remember, that in order to become a good coach we must first look to ourselves. We invite you to bring an open mind to this positive process.
Be ready to embrace new concepts and hopefully some new insights into who you are and most importantly enjoy the journey!
If you have any questions relating to this programme please email
or call 210 6515 376.
Early bird discount is 20% (1.950 €).
Early bird discount ends 15/12/2013.
The course can be subsidised by LAEK-OAED programs.
VAT is not included.
Module 1: January 25-26, 2014
Module 2: February 22-23, 2014
Module 3: March 29-30, 2014
Module 4: April 26-27, 2014
Module 5: May 24-25, 2014
Module 6: June 21-22, 2014
Our program has hosted distinguished executives and entrepreneurs from companies and organizations such as Eurobank, Novartis, Remax, Clinica, Servier and Elastrak.
"Coaching is effective because it the positive characteristics of the coachee, to a creative direction with beneficial and lasting results. And this program is a unique opportunity to get to know the attractive world of coaching.”
Vivian Stampelou, Elastrak, Group media manager.
“I found the course very useful and I will put the tools into practice. I have personally gained enormous amount of knowledge in Coaching.”
Kostas Ioannidis, Eurobank Ergasias, HR Services Head.
"The course is very well structured, the syllabus is detailed and the material provided by Kingstown college covers all aspects of coaching orientation and the sessions lead by Angelos Derlopas are interactive and dynamic and we all enjoyed and learned through the custom teaching methodology followed."
Sotiris Perdikeas, Novartis, Business planning & analysis manager
“I am happy that I managed to achieve my goal and that I have become part of a group that established a learning relationship with collective wisdom.”
Olga Stavropoulou, Militos, Managing Director.
“Coaching made me stronger...it also taught me how to guide and support others to become stronger too!
It is definitely an experience you should try!”
Gina Kouri, Psychologist.
1. Submission of a short CV (1 or 2 pages).
2. Submission of a paragraph stating experience and/or aspirations in coaching
3. Interview with Course Director (Angelos Derlopas).
Positivity Coaching: 12, Korai st., 153 41 Agia Paraskevi.
Terms of payment
50% upon registration, 50% before the first module.
If you have any questions relating to this programme:
Call 210 651 5376.